Help.. Paper UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a supplier for Canon semi gloss and/or Ilford Galerie
Smooth Pearl A3 paper in the UK. My local stores do not stock these specific
items (just the printers). I am happy to buy on-line. I live in Comrie,
Scotland. I'm happy to make a 100 mile hike.

Thanks

John D

Archived from groups: alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

In article <d05aol$bae$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>,
John DH <nospammJohn@celticgods.co.uknospamm> wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>Can anyone recommend a supplier for Canon semi gloss and/or Ilford Galerie
>Smooth Pearl A3 paper in the UK. My local stores do not stock these specific
>items (just the printers).

Try www.sevendayshop.com. They have most stuff, but don't expect a really
fast delivery.

Archived from groups: alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:21:12 -0000, "John DH"
<nospammJohn@celticgods.co.uknospamm> wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>Can anyone recommend a supplier for Canon semi gloss and/or Ilford Galerie
>Smooth Pearl A3 paper in the UK. My local stores do not stock these specific
>items (just the printers). I am happy to buy on-line. I live in Comrie,
>Scotland. I'm happy to make a 100 mile hike.

Without checking:

www.mx2.co.uk

www.silverprint.co.uk (the most likely source)

www.consumeablemad.co.uk