Question HELP! PC not booting up after American Megatrends Screen.

SloLlo

Commendable
Jul 8, 2019
My PC all of a sudden refused to boot up after the American Megatrends screen which instructs me to press F1 to enter UEFI BIOS settings, but once i press the button, nothing happens and the screen goes blank but the CPU keeps running. It does not seem to respond at all. Please HELP!!!

Jul 11, 2019
My PC all of a sudden refused to boot up after the American Megatrends screen which instructs me to press F1 to enter UEFI BIOS settings, but once i press the button, nothing happens and the screen goes blank but the CPU keeps running. It does not seem to respond at all. Please HELP!!!

Afternoon? haha
I think its in your HDD, since it can enter in Bios.

But to identify which one, first you need to test your HDD by replacing other HDD then try to boot it up.

SloLlo

Commendable
Jul 8, 2019
Afternoon? haha
I think its in your HDD, since it can enter in Bios.

But to identify which one, first you need to test your HDD by replacing other HDD then try to boot it up.

I cannot seem to be able to do this since I do not have any extra right now. so any other help will be greatly appreciated!

Jul 11, 2019
I cannot seem to be able to do this since I do not have any extra right now. so any other help will be greatly appreciated!

does your pc still not working now? well, I can't see any more solutions until you tested your HDD though.

You can borrow some from your friends with computers, unplug your HDD then plug there HDD, it takes just 20 - 30 secs to know if your HDD is really the issue.

Reactions: SloLlo

SloLlo

Commendable
Jul 8, 2019
does your pc still not working now? well, I can't see any more solutions until you tested your HDD though.

You can borrow some from your friends with computers, unplug your HDD then plug there HDD, it takes just 20 - 30 secs to know if your HDD is really the issue.
Oh ok, all right. I'll try it and get back to you. Thanks a lot :D