Question Help! Pc not starting

Apr 4, 2020
Hey there. I have built my own pc. Which was working great for a while. I decided to install a new graphics card. I booted everything down let it sit flipped the switch and plugged all the wires in the back hooked up my bracelet and took out my old Gpu and plugged the new one in. Didn’t mess with anything didn’t touch anything. And plugged it back in and nothing no power. So I jumped wires and fans connected via molex and the flicked on. So I upgraded my psu. My motherboard and even a new case. I cleaned everything re thermal pasted put everything together. And no power same problem. Help me please

Hey there. I have built my own pc. Which was working great for a while. I decided to install a new graphics card. I booted everything down let it sit flipped the switch and plugged all the wires in the back hooked up my bracelet and took out my old Gpu and plugged the new one in. Didn’t mess with anything didn’t touch anything. And plugged it back in and nothing no power. So I jumped wires and fans connected via molex and the flicked on. So I upgraded my psu. My motherboard and even a new case. I cleaned everything re thermal pasted put everything together. And no power same problem. Help me please
If you built it yourself you must know what parts you used, why don't you share it with us or is it a secret ?