Question Help!Pc wont boot up aftercable managment,red light on motherboard

May 24, 2022
I wanted to add fan splitter to motherboard,it worked fine but I decided to manage my cables inside case so it will look nicer. I was moving cpu fans cooler under little bit under cooler so they dont stick out.I have two fans on cooler that are connected. When I tried to power on pc I just got red light bip on motherboard and it doesnt power on. I have unplugged splitter,its nothing related to it I confirm because with it it worked ok. I am so frustrated because on paper it should work fine ,I was not messing with anything else,I mean I have build this pc and now I cant turn it on. Video:https://youtube.com/shorts/ZQj8y272dmM?feature=share
https://youtube.com/shorts/8Gp3Zswm7gs?feature=share

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
What parts in the pc?

Looked at the vid and are you sure the 8pin EPS (power for the cpu at the top) is in the right connector? Looks like you have 8pin + 4pin next to it.

And what is that power cable on the psu shroud? Looks like the connector for old floppy discs and should have no place in your pc so should not be used..

May 24, 2022
What parts in the pc?

Looked at the vid and are you sure the 8pin EPS (power for the cpu at the top) is in the right connector? Looks like you have 8pin + 4pin next to it.

And what is that power cable on the psu shroud? Looks like the connector for old floppy discs and should have no place in your pc so should not be used..
100% sure,I have only two power supply 6 pin connectors that can fit,one is for the gpu and the one is for cpu.You cant reverse it because the power connector for cpu wont go into gpu and vica versa.
I have did everything from the beggining,unplugged all cables whather power or others,and started step by step.
I have connect power to cpu,motherboard and gpu.Connected fans connector to system fan near cpu and powered it on with screwdriver.The same red light just blinks for tenth of second at the debug for cpu(I have saw in slow motion) and then nothing.
This starts to scare me.
It doesnt make any sense,I have just doing basic stuff and even after that I have returned to the way it was before but I cant boot.
I even took gpu the same.The only thing I didnt do was take out cooler and install cpu again,I belive it is almost impossible for cpu when locked to move.
I am scared that maybe my static electricity damaged motherboard.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Anyway you can test with another psu? Maybe a friend or local shop can help out ...

This psu would be thrown out (recycled) by me right away, just because it's unknown to me, pretends to be 600watts which it isn't, build quality is likely as bad, it also imo lacks connectors and is not even known to certain tier lists. Sorry, just my honest opinion. With that said might it because of that also be your problem.

Question, are really all cables snug in their motherboard connectors? talking mainly about the 24pin and 8 pin EPS.

See also two colors ram sticks which means you mixed, what happens if you take the right one, the black, out and leave the one in the second slot from the cpu out in?

To be thorough, you did after working on the cables switch the psu back to on/I?