[SOLVED] HELP - PC Wont POST

Dec 27, 2020
I have been going nuts trying to figure out why I can't get my PC to POST. I have slowly swapped out part after part thinking it would fix it to only to find that it still won't POST after replacing every part..

What am I missing? I've built multiple computers before so this isn't my first, just the first time I've had such a problem.

- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

- Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS

- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz

- PSU: Corsair CX750M 750 Watt

-GPU: PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

I have been trying to strictly get it to POST with just the mobo, cpu, ram, and psu so there is nothing else attached (not even the case). I can't for the life of me figure out what is going on. Like I mentioned, I've swapped the motherboard, cpu, and ram for new parts thinking one of those was DOA but nothing worked. I also tried using a different power supply that I know works to see if it was my current PSU, but it sill did not POST. I've literally replaced everything so I'm at a loss at what to do next? Could there be a compatibility issue that I'm missing?

Solution
You need another computer which is working, then you take the Ryzen 3600 and try it on that. If it works, cpu ok.
Do the same for ram. if your Corsair Vengeance works in another computer which can be intel or AMD, then RAM is ok.

You have to isolate each part and test it in another functional computer.

LeiHeJun

Upstanding
Dec 13, 2020
You need another computer which is working, then you take the Ryzen 3600 and try it on that. If it works, cpu ok.
Do the same for ram. if your Corsair Vengeance works in another computer which can be intel or AMD, then RAM is ok.

You have to isolate each part and test it in another functional computer.

Solution