[SOLVED] HELP: PC working really awfully, severe problems with games and overall performance

Sep 25, 2019
Hi everyone
So a while ago my pc was working really bad with games, everytime i opened a game (that i had perfectly runned before) it crashed.
So i took it with a technician and he tried reinstalling windows, which worked for a while , a was able to play my games again. Until at some point a few months ago the problem appeared again, now im trying to fix it, i have tried everything i found online.

Here is everything i can tell you about the problem:
-When i open any game, like CSGO or Batman AK, or any other (i have runned this games for a long time wihtout no problems before) the game crashes a few minutes after started.

-I checked my ram and it says that like 10gb of the 16 i have are in standby, i dont know if that can be a part of the problem or what.

-I also checked my hard drive(i have an ssd as C: and this hard drive as D:) and it says it has 100% usage while i dont have any program opened besides google chrome.

-I have tried several things but now i dont know what else to try, i cant even do things anymore, like i want to download a program like msi fireburner to check my components temps or something and either it freezes in the installer or i just cant open it later.

pls help me if you have any idea what could i do.
thanks

Sep 25, 2019
hi thanks for the answer
my specs are:
-fx 8230 cpu
-m5a78l-m lx plus motherboard
-2 x 8gb ddr3 memory
-gtx 760
-sentey brp 700 power supply

I know my specs might not be really up to date but like i was running the same games i have problems now a while ago

I have done antivirus scans lately and havent found anything( not in the past week but like when i had the problem a few weeks ago) i should try again tho, i will try that adwcleaner.
thx for the help