Help please :- Catalyst Control Center will not install on my system , using latest download for 280x although drivers install

G

Hi , I am having a issue when installing the full download package, The drivers install perfectly.....but for the past couple of latest downloads the Catalyst Control Center always fails to install.....

I have tried to uninstall all the drivers in safemode using the latest download option to uninstall drivers and i have also used the program that you can download for uninstalling graphics drivers , i cant remember the name of the software , but i grabbed it from guru 3d

Each time i uninstall the drivers fully (also tried safemode) they uninstall perfectly , but each time and reinstall , same old situation , drivers install perfectly for my card , but Catalyst Control Center always fails to install , so i cannot run it !!

Help please

Solution
You are probably referring to ATIman, which is outdated. The best method to uninstall your drivers for maximum stability is to uninstall them manually using this guide. If that method fails then feel free to ask more questions.