Help please - Cloned displays on 9800?

I'm trying to setup cloned displays on my 9800, so that both connected
screens show the same thing.

I can't seem to find an option anywhere to do this, what am I doing
wrong?

TIA
--
Toby

under the settings tab you see the big blue 1 and 2 for monitors.
under them is check boxes for extend my desk top to this monitor.
check it for monitor 1. now click on the blue 2 for monitor 2.
and do the same thing.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

In article <c6tvsi$8h71$1@news3.infoave.net>, Mangyrat
<rat@mangyrat.com> writes
>under the settings tab you see the big blue 1 and 2 for monitors.
>under them is check boxes for extend my desk top to this monitor.
>check it for monitor 1. now click on the blue 2 for monitor 2.
>and do the same thing.

Ta but that's not what I wanted to do. I've now found out what I
needed, just go into the ATI Displays tab and click the button at the
top left of the other monitor to enable it, and I then get the same
output on both screens.
--
Toby

sorry didn trealy read the post that good. just jumped in and started
rambeling on.
try a app called ultramon you will like it.
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/
i use it to jump formn set up to set up. mirroring spaning single display .

> In article <c6tvsi$8h71$1@news3.infoave.net>, Mangyrat
> <rat@mangyrat.com> writes
> >under the settings tab you see the big blue 1 and 2 for monitors.
> >under them is check boxes for extend my desk top to this monitor.
> >check it for monitor 1. now click on the blue 2 for monitor 2.
> >and do the same thing.
> >

> Ta but that's not what I wanted to do. I've now found out what I
> needed, just go into the ATI Displays tab and click the button at the
> top left of the other monitor to enable it, and I then get the same
> output on both screens.
> --
> Toby

"Toby Groves" wrote
> Ta but that's not what I wanted to do. I've now found out what I
> needed, just go into the ATI Displays tab and click the button at the
> top left of the other monitor to enable it, and I then get the same
> output on both screens.

Hi,

yeah, I just sat down and started fiddling with the options. Was setting up
a Dual-Display system for a client, Radeon 9600 and 2x Ilyama 19" Pro455's.
Probably took me 2 hours to get it working the way I wanted to.
--
Wayne ][