Help Please... (endless repair loop/Win10) I'm about to lose my freeekin mind here!

Nov 1, 2018
So last weekend while playing a game on my PC <poof>, light out! The entire computer shut down. No weird smells, no smoke just no power. Of course first thing I did was made sure that it was still plugged in (which it was), but when I tried to power it back up on, the computer would try to start, but wouldn't (the fans would come on/hard-drive would start to spin but only for a second). So I did the PSU test (paperclip test), and yes the PSU died. So I got a new one (same 600W PSU as the last one) plugged everything in, turn the computer on and..... no signal from my GPU (970 GTX/FTW). The fans would twitch, but no signal. Took the GPU over to my friends to test and of course the GPU is dead as well (which really sux). So.... took out my old 760 GTX and after uninstalling the old drivers and replacing them with the ones for my new card, everything was peachy until I started to play again (which would draw on the GPU), and no matter what game I tried to play with any settings (HIGH/LOW) the GPU would just go into crazy pixel mode and cut out. So I figured I better use a benchmark test program and see if maybe the setting are messed up and its causing my GPU to cut out. Here is where everything went horribly wrong! During the benchmark test (provided thru MSI - which is the brand of the GPU) as the load got higher and higher the GPU once again went into pixels, except now the computer shut down on its own. Since then its been in repair loop. I went over every kind of manual (for the motherboard, GPU, hard drive) and any kind of command prompt I could find on line to get rid of the repair-loop but absolutely nothing is working and it just boots non-stop into repair-mode. Any ideas on what else I can do? Since then the 760GTX replacement card was put back into my other old PC just to make sure that the GPU was NOT the problem and thankfully it is not. It works just fine in the other PC (which is my kid's gaming computer, but for now... well I need it). Any ideas on what can be wrong? I seriously have no clue where to go next?

Nov 1, 2018
How can I be a 100% sure that it is the MB? I have been in the BIOS screen multiple times since the repair-cycle began checking if my hard drive is getting picked up by the MB, checking the RAM, making sure that the GPU was seated right and getting picked, etc. I even tried to Flash the BIOS with the most recent version (MSI motherboard) and even though the BIOS flash was ‘successful’ the computer still booted in repair mode. This repair cycle didn’t start till after I ran a benchmark check on my ‘replacement’ GPU. Could it still really be that the motherboard is fried out? (Btw, the old PSU was an EVGA 600W for ATX, as is the replacement. The original lasted over 4 yrs after I built this rig along with the GPU and everything else that is in there). I never even OC’d this machine because there was never really a need to do so, so everything ran at base clocks.