[SOLVED] help please issue with drivers

Jun 1, 2021
I need help. I was having a lot of issues in CSGO with my 5600xt. I updated and reinstalled drivers for some months without success. Last night i had the idea to return to an older driver (which is the one that appears in the Asrock page) and my fps problem was fixed. Can someone help me? i want to have and use the latest drivers without issues in any game.

My spec:
Ryzen 7 3800x
RX 5600XT
16gb ram

Solution
Try investigate csgo specific problems with latest adrenaline. Maybe someone has stumbled on an additional setting introduced with the latest version. It's working properly now so wouldn't worry about it. Maybe give Amd feedback and give it some time before trying latest again.
Jun 1, 2021
Im using the one that appears on the asrock website (adrenalin 20.7.2 from 2020) working without issues. Any other new driver makes the fps drop drastically on csgo.
I have read so many people using older drivers because of the problems with the newer ones but i dont know what to do.

Last edited:

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Try investigate csgo specific problems with latest adrenaline. Maybe someone has stumbled on an additional setting introduced with the latest version. It's working properly now so wouldn't worry about it. Maybe give Amd feedback and give it some time before trying latest again.

Solution