Help please. Need Un-Buffered ECC DDR3 SDRAM 72-bit, 240-pin gold-plated DIMMs but

Ban Cheaters

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
Help please. Need Un-Buffered ECC DDR3 SDRAM 72-bit, 240-pin gold-plated DIMMs but can't seem to find it anywhere online. I want 4x2GB =8GB the cheapest and most reliable solution combination possible but I have searched everywhere and the closest I have come to finding it is non-ecc which is pointless. Please point me in the right direction with a link to a site online and/or advice/recommendations of which brand to get. Thank you much in advance

Below are the Board specs>

System Memory
Memory Capacity 4x 240-pin DDR3 DIMM sockets
Supports up to 32 GB DDR3 ECC Un-Buffered memory (UDIMM)
Memory Type 1333/1600MHz*** ECC DDR3 SDRAM 72-bit, 240-pin gold-plated DIMMs
DIMM Sizes 8GB, 4GB, 2GB, 1GB
Memory Voltage 1.5 V

PS> I just tried that Crucial Link, Thanks for that BTW, and I checked off DDR3, UDiMM , ECC, PC3-10600, & Unbuffered ... now if I have something wrong here, please let me know but I'm using the specs by the Board Manufacturer which is SuperMicro... and it comes up with 0 results

Thanks everyone for their help. Can someone tell me if this would work with this Board? Its the only place I have found 2GB sticks for 8GB total and since this will be used for Plex. I figure that would be plenty of RAM for that. Thanks for reading, link below

http://www.datamemorysystems.com/dm61-767/

ECC UDIMMs (the extra 8 bits are the check-bits from the ECC, 64 data bits + 8 check bits) are incredibly rare and almost never used. Similarly, non-ECC RDIMMs are also quite rare. The two flavours that are produced are 64-bit non-ECC UDIMMs, and 72-bit (64 data, 8 check) ECC RDIMMs.