help please pc acting up

dsimington

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
Ok so i was running pubg this past weekend and yesterday and my pc kept crashing like black screen then post beep then restart im running
Intel® Core™ i7-870
8 gb DDR3 1066
Samsung ssd 860 250gb
Toshiba 500gb hdd
Gtx 660 2GB
FSP 450-60EP

Solution
That could be multiple thing. Your parts could be overheating. Watch temperatures and make sure they're within the proper range even while you're in-game. Make sure the heatsinks are firmly on there.
It could be a memory issue. Have you changed or done anything with your RAM recently? Make sure your RAM is firmly in their sockets.
It could be a glitch in the game itself causing an error that has your computer reset (which is quite odd, so doesn't seem likely).
You could try reformatting but no guarantee that'll work.

evan1715

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
That could be multiple thing. Your parts could be overheating. Watch temperatures and make sure they're within the proper range even while you're in-game. Make sure the heatsinks are firmly on there.
It could be a memory issue. Have you changed or done anything with your RAM recently? Make sure your RAM is firmly in their sockets.
It could be a glitch in the game itself causing an error that has your computer reset (which is quite odd, so doesn't seem likely).
You could try reformatting but no guarantee that'll work.

Solution