Question Help Please!! PC wont start after Bios

Apr 4, 2021
Hi All!
So i was setting up my printer, when windows updated the bios (windows update said urgent system firmware update, and so i downloaded it like an idiot)
After it downloaded, my PC Restarted.
-I got a screen with the boot Logo Mecer under it "installing system update please wait"
After a few moments the pc restarted, but there was no display on monitor just a flashes of black every 3 or so seconds, then no signal and repeat.
The fans are spining, and DVD roms light is blinking. But nothing happens. There is no power to my keyboard (usb and ps2) so i cant press any keys.
I tried the following
-Removing CMOS battery,
-Using Jumper to reset bios
-Removing and changing Ram
-Changing power supply
-Changing Hard Drive
-Changing Monitors

My Specs are:
2x 4gb DDR4 Ram
Intel Core i5 processor
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-H110M-HD2

Any help would be appreciated. Been stuck like this for 2 days and urgently need to get it up and running. Cant afford to take it in

Apr 4, 2021
Windows don’t update bios. don’t know what you think you did but that’s not it
Use system restore or reinstall windows
In windows 10, update centre i recieved and updatee called system firmware. Once downloaded pc restarted.
Can not reinstall windows as keyboards are unresponsive(not switching on) and no signal on display

D

Deleted member 14196

Yeah I don’t know what you installed the windows doesn’t update to bios. Period. Nor have I ever seen it pass firmware updates. Perhaps you got hacked

Once again windows updates Do not install bios updates. So this didn’t happen. you have installed something else

D

Deleted member 14196

Maybe he had software installed in his system from the manufacturer that looks for bios updates? If they break that they’ll probably replace it

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 4, 2021
Hi, firstly sorry for getting banned. Still zero luck.
I connected to the internet by lan to set up my printer. I recived a notification from my update centre. Saying system firmware update. I literally watched it download there and then the pc restarted.

Im really lose for details as to how this happened. Is there zero way to recover or force boot bios.
Thanks for all the help