[SOLVED] Help please somone anyone. Pc dose not turn on

Dec 20, 2021
So I bought a NZXT Kracken x73 rgb AIO I decied to install it today I shut the ps down shut tge power supply off unplugged everything the pc, I made sure to not shock the pc with static and I installed to new aio I button everything up and I turn the pc on and nothing happens, psu fan not spinning, no picture, fans do not turn on, no led on the mother board, the only thing that turns on is the case rgb strips and my rgb on the ram thatd it everything else is dead, I have checked all the connections, I tried booting without my gpu, I tried 1 stick of ram to boot with and nothing, this pc is almost brand new!!! What could it be.

Solution
Hi just wondering when you moved the pc to work on it if you accidently pressed the switch on the back of you psu and turned it off as you picked it up. This is not a silly thing to say because you say some led's are working and in some cases the led's can take power from a motherboard to power them even when it is turned off. I have strips of lights that work when pc is turned off.

You say pc is almost new so that means its under guarantee if you take it back to where you bought it from you need to remove all the bits you fitted yourself and DO NOT tell them what you did or your guarantee will be void.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Go to the motherboard's manufacturer's website and download the applicable User Guide/Manual for the motherboard.

Do the same for all other installed components.

Carefully read all of the documentation and verify that the connections are indeed both correct and fully and firmly plugged in.

Pay attention to notes, fine print, warnings, etc.. Details matter.

Many documents often refer back to the manufacturer's website for more up-to-date information and changes.

For example: some motherboards require that the first physically installed RAM module be installed in a specific RAM slot.

Hi just wondering when you moved the pc to work on it if you accidently pressed the switch on the back of you psu and turned it off as you picked it up. This is not a silly thing to say because you say some led's are working and in some cases the led's can take power from a motherboard to power them even when it is turned off. I have strips of lights that work when pc is turned off.

You say pc is almost new so that means its under guarantee if you take it back to where you bought it from you need to remove all the bits you fitted yourself and DO NOT tell them what you did or your guarantee will be void.

Solution