[SOLVED] [Help please] Uninstalling NZXT Kraken M22 and installing Corsair h100 i Pro XT

Apr 18, 2020
Hello, so I am replacing my CPU Cooler and I was wondering if I could just remove the GPU and my RAM and possibly just keep the motherboard in the case. Would I be able to just install it, inside the case with some help? I can easily access the back of my computer so that wouldn't even be a problem. Please let me know what you guys think.

Solution
Hello, so I am replacing my CPU Cooler and I was wondering if I could just remove the GPU and my RAM and possibly just keep the motherboard in the case. Would I be able to just install it, inside the case with some help? I can easily access the back of my computer so that wouldn't even be a problem. Please let me know what you guys think.
Yes with care of course. make sure you plug things back in properly.
Yes with care of course. make sure you plug things back in properly.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS