Question HELP PLEASE URGENT

Dec 24, 2020
My PC had been working completely fine up until yesterday. I formatted my SSD and HDD and installed windows 10. (just wanted to wipe my pc). It worked fine for the whole week until yesterday. I left it on during the day when i went out and left a game open. When i came back i got a error on the game and had to restart the game. I tried running the game but when i opened file explorer, it stopped responding. Then windows stopped responding and all my icons disappeared. I waited and they came back but if i clicked anything windows stopped responding again. I tried restarting my pc and noticed it was so much slower booting this time. Once it booted i tried to open the game again and the same thing happened. I can restart my pc over and over and it keeps doing it then one time ill get lucky and everything will work fine. I decided to reset my pc and reinstall windows and it worked at first but then when i tried to install my graphics drivers both my screens went black and never came back on which forced me to restart my pc again and the cycle continued. Every once in awhile everything works but its just random and i have to keep restarting till it does.

Dec 24, 2020
ssd health check?
it only happened when you install gpu driver?
No it just began happening out of the blue. I used my computer all morning then left it on while i went out and when i came back i had to restart a game i left open and then suddenly it just keep becoming unresponsive. The driver was just another issue i noticed as well. whenever i normally update my gpu drivers there is a few seconds i get black screen which is normal but this time they went black and never came back on unless i restarted.