ok something strange is messing up my computer

when i right click on anything.. and move my mouse over send to:

i get this error

Fatal error:

Unable to create an instance of required object: Server Admin

then this crashes

windows explorer, which locks everything up

can someone please help me out

thanks

maybe try this registry fix first

http://aumha.org/downloads/snd2xfix.zip

hth

philip ashley

"Martyn" <Martyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ok something strange is messing up my computer
>
> when i right click on anything.. and move my mouse over send to:
>
> i get this error
>
> Fatal error:
>
> Unable to create an instance of required object: Server Admin
>
> then this crashes
>
> windows explorer, which locks everything up
>
> can someone please help me out
>
> thanks

thanks i did what it said but still no luck im still getting the error

first make sure hidden files are enabled (Folder options/View/ Show hidden
files and folders)

try going to this location

C:\Documents and Settings\$username$\SendTo

look for this file ...desktop.ini, open it

it should contain this

[LocalizedFileNames]
Mail Recipient.MAPIMail=@sendmail.dll,-4
Desktop (create shortcut).DeskLink=@sendmail.dll,-21
Compressed (zipped) Folder.ZFSendToTarget=@zipfldr.dll,-10148

there might be other items in the folder, you might try removing them to see
if theyre causing the trouble