help please

Mandy

like l have mentioned early,l do have inter-video windvd creator2 on my
toshiba A60 multi drive.l have now tried to download from my panasonic dvc ,
it did start to record for about 5 mins then just crashed, but it did record.
while recording the laptop was making a clicking noise inside, is this
normal.could someone please tell me where l,m going wrong, l did get a dv
studio disc with the camcorder.would l have to download this or should
creator2 be alright.please explain in simple terms as l am a novice.thank you

Can you let us know, how the cam is connected to the pc,
--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"mandy" <mandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> like l have mentioned early,l do have inter-video windvd creator2 on my
> toshiba A60 multi drive.l have now tried to download from my panasonic dvc
,
> it did start to record for about 5 mins then just crashed, but it did
record.
> while recording the laptop was making a clicking noise inside, is this
> normal.could someone please tell me where l,m going wrong, l did get a dv
> studio disc with the camcorder.would l have to download this or should
> creator2 be alright.please explain in simple terms as l am a novice.thank
you

Mandy

yes l can. It,s connected by firewire. thanks for replying to my
question.Hope this can help.