Help!!!!! Please

CptCrunchization

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
Well I didnt kno where to put this but im sorry if it is in the wrong category

i started to have problems with my computer as in sound crashing/ then my game / then when i get on google it shows shockwave has crashed i tried to call a friend on steam and they had to end call because i sounded like a autobot!
PLEASE HELP it has happen twice so far

CptCrunchization

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013

my system
penhom 2 x4 965 overclocked to 3.7 had it at 4.0
asrock 970 extreme3
8gb of pariort g2 1600mhz
his radeon hd 6790
520 watt raidmax psu
those should be the parts you need
case haf 912

popatim

Titan
Since you mentioned calling; I'm assuming you ae using a headset so please verify the front audio setting in the bios matches which front panel connector you actually have plugged in. IE - if the HD connecter is plugged into the motherbd connector then the bios should be set to HD instead of ac97.

If you are in HD mode in the bios and using the HD connector then I suspect your case's I/O panel is defective and needs to be replaced (warranty?) or you could switch to the ac97 setting and connector.

CptCrunchization

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013

i built the computer almost a year ago and i cut the ac97 off because you will not need it ever again and i have my serbia v2 headset from steel series plug in to the audio and microphone jacks on the back of the case i dont use the front of my case for aaudio

CptCrunchization

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013

i built the computer almost a year ago and i cut the ac97 off because you will not need it ever again and i have my serbia v2 headset from steel series plug in to the audio and microphone jacks on the back of the case i dont use the front of my case for aaudio

TRENDING THREADS