[SOLVED] Help please?

May 11, 2020
Just going to preface this with: I'm new to the PC gaming world. So please be gentle. The PC I'm currently using was built by my late father and gifted to me by my mother. I recall him saying that he built this thing for gaming but I've found out that isn't really the case. Basic games, Minecraft, Subnautica, oddly enough even Destiny, are playable. The graphics card is the basic motherboard card. Found out quickly that Red Dead Redemption 2 isn't playable. I'd like to game AND stream. I meet, and exceed, the minimum requirements for streaming, except the graphics card. So I'll try and list what's in it as best I can.

Gigabyte H170-Gaming 3 motherboard
i7 processor
64gb RAM
Corsair CX750m power supply

Not sure what other information is needed but I'll try and supply it if necessary. I'm curious what card would work best for this setup and my wallet to allow me to stream and game at the same time. I was looking at the AMD Radeon RX 580 GTS. I'm not trying to get fancy and go 4k. I just want my friends to be able to see games they can't, or won't, play and have fun. Opinions? Suggestions? Constructive criticism to my lack of knowledge about computers? Lol.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Just going to preface this with: I'm new to the PC gaming world. So please be gentle. The PC I'm currently using was built by my late father and gifted to me by my mother. I recall him saying that he built this thing for gaming but I've found out that isn't really the case. Basic games, Minecraft, Subnautica, oddly enough even Destiny, are playable. The graphics card is the basic motherboard card. Found out quickly that Red Dead Redemption 2 isn't playable. I'd like to game AND stream. I meet, and exceed, the minimum requirements for streaming, except the graphics card. So I'll try and list what's in it as best I can.

Gigabyte H170-Gaming 3 motherboard
i7 processor
64gb RAM
Corsair CX750m power supply

Not sure what other information is needed but I'll try and supply it if necessary. I'm curious what card would work best for this setup and my wallet to allow me to stream and game at the same time. I was looking at the AMD Radeon RX 580 GTS. I'm not trying to get fancy and go 4k. I just want my friends to be able to see games they can't, or won't, play and have fun. Opinions? Suggestions? Constructive criticism to my lack of knowledge about computers? Lol.
i like your humor.First im going to ask you the full name of your cpu.Next tell me what your budget is.

May 11, 2020
i like your humor.First im going to ask you the full name of your cpu.Next tell me what your budget is.

Lol. Thanks. And I suck this stuff. It's never been a real interest of mine until I discovered streaming AND gaming isn't possible with this thing. But uh...250 to 300 max budget-wise. Nothing fancy or over the top. Just as long as it works. Full CPU info beloooow.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700k CPU @4.00GHz 4.00 GHz

Reactions: huntress8806
Solution