Question Help please

Dec 3, 2020
So today I built my new rig, and when I turn it on everything works fine but the debug leds are on and it freezes right after I celect the 64bit version for the install, my bios reads everything as it should, the only issue I can think of is my gpu (which is temporary from my old setup while the new gpu is in the mail). Any recommendations on what the issue might be?

Components:
Motherboard: msi mpg z390 gaming plus
Cpu: Intel i9 9900k
Gpu: Gigabyte gtx 1050 (being replaced soon)
SSD/HD WDBlack sn750 1tb SSD, WD Blue 4tb HD
RAM: 2x Ripjaws Ddr4 16 gig sticks
Power Supply: Thermaltake Smart 700w

Again,everything reads properly in bios but my rig freezes trying to install windows and the "EZ Debug LEDs" are lit up, please help ASAP
Thank you

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please ditch that PSU in favor of one made by Seasonic(from the Focus lineup), you've spent this much on your specs list, best not to go cheap on the PSU which is and always will be considered the heart of any system.

Dec 3, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please ditch that PSU in favor of one made by Seasonic(from the Focus lineup), you've spent this much on your specs list, best not to go cheap on the PSU which is and always will be considered the heart of any system.
Do you think that's the issue? That doesn't strike me as something that would cause my symptoms, I could be wrong though