Vorank

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2008
Here the problem, I been trying to fix this one computer I made for my sister friend and I'm not sure what the problem is and i don't want to " Jump the Gun " and start buying worthless parts and assume it'll be fix like that. So here the thing I basically took out everything and piece it together one by one trying to eliminate working parts from the problematic parts and what I have concluded, is that the problem is either the motherboard or the CPU. Here the twist, the problem is trying to pop up something on the screen I am unable to enter the Bio the OS start up window or even the black and white menu where you'll see like RAM, memory... etc. So here's my question; could the CPU or the Motherboard have any effect on display and do you guys have any solution. Please advices

akhilles

Splendid
The 1st screen that contains either a motherboard manufacturer's splashscreen or info of the cpu & ram is called POST upon power on or reboot. Try tapping the key to enter bios.

What's the full specs?

Vorank

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2008
Sorry to say but the specs of the computer i don't seem to recall it and because i am unable to even load up the splashscreen i can't tell you =/ sorry again. The computer turn on ( all Fans turns on, LED Green light for Mobo turn on HDD has been tested and works perfectly P-Supply works because it's one of my New/Older generation model i bought before upgrading to play Crysis, Ram is fine tested on my computer ) but the problem is that i can't make ANYTHING pop up i just get my monitor stand by screen and that's about it. The only clue I have to go on is this one point where i was able to load up something and from the POST it said " Your CPU or CPU configuration has been changed " and something else i don't remember. So ya Sorry again if this isn't much help=/