Help PLS find mobo under$100

Dec 4, 2018
Hi sir today my mobo asrock z77 fatalit1y performance is broken

Can u please help me to find cheap gaming/editing mobo lga1155 ddr3 under $100 please sir help me choose best mobo under $100

My proc is core i5 2400 3.10gHz 6MB cache lga 1155
Ram Gskill ares ddr3 8gb 4x2
Vga GeForce GTX 950 OC Strix 2GB
Hardisk 2TB
Psu MaxPro 600watt (pure)

Any suggestion will be help thanks
Im sorry for my bad english.

Solution
well for starters. You don't need a "gaming" motherboard. Not even a Z series chipset because you have a non K series CPU which means that you can't overclock and therefore, it's a waste of money to buy a Z series board.

In fact. Any LGA1155 socket motherboard will work for you.
But I assume you want something of decent enough quality.

However, you say your current motherboard "performance" is broken?
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
Are you saying you feel that the motherboard itself isn't performing at a level you think is good?
Performance in games and such is determined by the CPU and GPU. The motherboard just lets these things communicate together.

If what you are saying is that your motherboard is dead and you...

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
well for starters. You don't need a "gaming" motherboard. Not even a Z series chipset because you have a non K series CPU which means that you can't overclock and therefore, it's a waste of money to buy a Z series board.

In fact. Any LGA1155 socket motherboard will work for you.
But I assume you want something of decent enough quality.

However, you say your current motherboard "performance" is broken?
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
Are you saying you feel that the motherboard itself isn't performing at a level you think is good?
Performance in games and such is determined by the CPU and GPU. The motherboard just lets these things communicate together.

If what you are saying is that your motherboard is dead and you can't even turn on the PC, then that's completely different.

So yeah, just do a search online across different retailers such as newegg, amazon, ebay, and even the used market with things like craigslist, offerup, and letgo for LGA 1155.

Can use any LGA 1155 board.
B65
B75
H55
H61
H67
H77
P67
Q67
Q77
Z68
Z75
Z77

But if you wanted a Z77 board for under $100. I found one on eBay for $80 used.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-Z77A-G43-LGA-1155-Motherboard-Intel-Z77-DDR3-USB-3-0/113420440928

Otherwise, you can do search on your own to find a deal on something.

Solution
Dec 4, 2018
@xSimply hi sir thanks for the answer
My mobo is dead cant working,its just cant turn on my pc,but when i take my parts to other mobo is work very well,thanks for the answer and suggestion sir