[SOLVED] Help plz my pc shuts down and restart

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 6, 2020
I dont really know much about pc but i purchased a psu fsp hydro ge 650w 80+gold and i have pc spec as:
i5 6600k @ 3.50ghz
gt x 1070 stock
15gb ram
128g ssd samsung
2tb seagate baracuda
asus b150 pro gaming mobo

i have updated my drivers tried everything i cleaned my pc but nothing changed it is happening from last 2 days my pc power goes off like vanish and than it restarts again plz help me
thanks.

Solution
I dont really know much about pc but i purchased a psu fsp hydro ge 650w 80+gold and i have pc spec as:
i5 6600k @ 3.50ghz
gt x 1070 stock
15gb ram
128g ssd samsung
2tb seagate baracuda
asus b150 pro gaming mobo

i have updated my drivers tried everything i cleaned my pc but nothing changed it is happening from last 2 days my pc power goes off like vanish and than it restarts again plz help me
thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

What you described could be caused by a lot of things (btw thank you for putting your whole system specs).

Besides changing your PSU, what else have you tried?

1. Have you tested the temps to see if the CPU and GPU stays cold, or if they get too hot and then the PC shutdown? (You can monitor...

Falkentyne

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2008
i tried A1 and b1 it was not giving display just PC was on and then I tried a2 and b2 same thing . than I did a1 and a2 the same thing happened and then i did b1 and b2 and it is working . tell one thing is this harmful for my PC i have same ram and same size corsair value select 2133mhz 8gb 2x .. plz hellp

This sounds A LOT like you have bent pins in your motherboard. Having only one group of slots working is almost always caused by damage to the socket. Very rarely, it can be caused by an actual damaged or defective CPU, but this tends to be rare--most of the time the CPU will crash with errors and BSOD's in that case.