Help! Powercolor 9700 Pro doesn't procuce a video signal o..

I just bought the 9700Pro card. Installed per directions, connected the
DVI converter the monitor cord, plugged in the computer, turned it on
and get no signal.
When I restart it, I get the message "TESTING" on the video screen and
that's as far as it goes...

DOes anyone have any idea what is going on? The old video card is an
ATI7500 and works perfectly with this motherboard and monitor.

Andrew

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:35:28 GMT, Eric Lancer
<ericlancer@not.hotmail.com> wrote:

>DOes anyone have any idea what is going on? The old video card is an
>ATI7500 and works perfectly with this motherboard and monitor.

Have you tried plugging it in to the analogue SVGA adapter?

Andrew wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:35:28 GMT, Eric Lancer
> <ericlancer@not.hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>DOes anyone have any idea what is going on? The old video card is an
>>ATI7500 and works perfectly with this motherboard and monitor.
>

> Have you tried plugging it in to the analogue SVGA adapter?

Yes...........that doesn't help.

What type of card did you have before installing the new?
What type of motherboard?