Help Pricing My Used System

RonRaxXx

Reputable
Feb 10, 2015
Hey Guys and Gals,

I have some new parts on the way and I'm selling my original system. What do you think would be a fair price via OfferUp or Craigslist - I'm selling in the Bay Area (Oakland).

Case: Corsair Spec-01
MOBO: Gigabyte Gaming 5 Z97x
CPU: i5-4690k (never OC'd)
Cooler: Cryorig H7
RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 1600 (16GB)
GPU: Asus GTX 970
PSU: EVGA Supernova B2 (semi-modular)
SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB

All parts are in prime condition - regularly dusted/cleaned. No BSODs or other crashing. CPU/GPU at stock clocks (never OC'd). I have proof of purchase for ALL components.

I was hoping to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $750 to offset my costs for the new set up. Let me know what you think!

Solution
What its worth is what someone will pay for it.

I think $750 is pushing it as you can bulld that with kabylake and a 1060 (equivilant to your 970) for a little over $900, even less if you stepped down to non overlcokable cpu.

No idea what your local market is but I would say you could get $650-700 from aquatence or friend of a friend, but on a craigslist setup I think $600 would be top dollar ($500 is probanbly what would haggle down to) as most people buying used are looking for a deal, not for "fair market value"
What its worth is what someone will pay for it.

I think $750 is pushing it as you can bulld that with kabylake and a 1060 (equivilant to your 970) for a little over $900, even less if you stepped down to non overlcokable cpu.

No idea what your local market is but I would say you could get $650-700 from aquatence or friend of a friend, but on a craigslist setup I think $600 would be top dollar ($500 is probanbly what would haggle down to) as most people buying used are looking for a deal, not for "fair market value"

Solution