Question Help problems with games !

MIDROU

Reputable
May 9, 2020
i have been noticing recently that my games have been logging more and more worse (pixelated,bad shadows,blue...)
i was wondering if any of you can help
cpu:intel i3-9100f
gpu:it geforce 1660 super
ram:8gb
(running windows on ssd and some games on hdd but i dont think its the problem)
for example look at the platforms that his standing on and his face and just generally take look around and you will see the problem
https://ibb.co/Yj8Pq5s

Lutfij

Titan
You could try reinstalling your GPU drivers. First download he latest drivers from Nvidia's support site. Then download and use DDU to remove your existing GPU drivers. Then reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Rn as Administrator.

That is assuming your OS is up to date and that your PSU is not having issues delivering power to the system when the system is under load.

Reactions: MIDROU

MIDROU

Reputable
May 9, 2020
You could try reinstalling your GPU drivers. First download he latest drivers from Nvidia's support site. Then download and use DDU to remove your existing GPU drivers. Then reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Rn as Administrator.

That is assuming your OS is up to date and that your PSU is not having issues delivering power to the system when the system is under load.
nope still the same

Nov 28, 2020
Did you do anything to gpu? Like overclocked or something else?
Gpu crashing lags games so bad and noticable cuz it suddenly drops fps.
But I doubt its gpu crashing but can you try going to device manager > display adapter > gtx 1650 > right click > disable > then enable again? Then try play some games
Sorry if didnt work

MIDROU

Reputable
May 9, 2020
Is this issue visible in all games or just fortnite? To be honest in the screenshot you posted I see nothing that stands out. That's how it was for me as well when I tried the game, so I guess it's how the game looks...
yeah its all in games it may not look clear in the screenshot but it does for me itried watching a video of the game and it does not look like mine

MIDROU

Reputable
May 9, 2020
Did you do anything to gpu? Like overclocked or something else?
Gpu crashing lags games so bad and noticable cuz it suddenly drops fps.
But I doubt its gpu crashing but can you try going to device manager > display adapter > gtx 1650 > right click > disable > then enable again? Then try play some games
Sorry if didnt work
no i haven't everything is default i tried messing around with nividia control panel but nothing reinstalled the drivers as well still nothing someone told me it may be the hdmi cable is it true?