Question HELP random keyboard and mouse freezes

zoa023

Commendable
Mar 25, 2019
WIN 10 64bit
MOBO : gigabyte b450m s2h(F50 bios version)
PSU: Zeus 750W (was around 20e new and i just got a new CHIEFTEC Element 700W)
GPU: Nvidia EVGA 1070 8GB
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
SSD : 240GB Kingston, no HDD
Monitor : Zowie Benq 144hz
Mouse: Zowie EC2-a,
Keyboard: MS Industrial PRO with metal frame.
7 days ago my mouse started randomly connecting and reconnecting even on desktop and its going on for 7 days i opened the mouse and cleaned it checked if cable is okay and it seems like its good. Last night i played CS:GO and midgame keyboard and mouse started bugging, by bugging i mean mouse was really hard to move around, it feels like it started working on 20%. It was like sensitivity went from 1.7 to 0.2 and keyboard was delayed very. So i checked net_graph witch shows me FPS var loss choke, everything was completely fine but my M and K were not. After restarting my pc i went back to the game and it worked fine for the rest of the night. I was reading about ~same problems everywhere and some say its my Electric Power in my house, some say its static electricity and some say my PSU is a problem. So i bought a new one that arrived 2 hours ago and im going to change it now. I really dont know if it will fix it but i will upgrade my post as soon as i test it out. My keyboard has a metal frame and from time to time i feel a little bit of electric shock when i touch it. Tried unchecking allow the pc to turn of this device to save power. Im going to switch PSU now to new one.
Thank you all for reading and trying to help, sorry for bad English. Cheers!

zoa023

Commendable
Mar 25, 2019
If the new PSU doesn't solve your problem try turning CSM (Compatibility Support module) off in bios.
Ill try it ty. Now when i put my new PSU mouse stopped working once and disconnected and reconnected once, maybe its just dead cause i had it for 4 years i think, keyboard is working fine ATM and i dont feel electric shock when i touch it, but when i touch my backpanel of mother board(metal part around all "holes") with probe lamp it, it lights up and when i touch it by hand i dont feel EP. Maybe every pc has small EP there i dont know. Seems like i have to finally buy a new mouse. But it happend to me more often in cs:go and pubg. Thanks for reply!

Reactions: Old H-Ware Tech

Old H-Ware Tech

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011
No problem, happy to help when I can. I had a similar problem with a Gigabyte X570 board that turning CSM off solved. With a mouse that old it is possible the mouse itself is dying. Be sure to let us know if you solve the problem.

zoa023

Commendable
Mar 25, 2019
No problem, happy to help when I can. I had a similar problem with a Gigabyte X570 board that turning CSM off solved. With a mouse that old it is possible the mouse itself is dying. Be sure to let us know if you solve the problem.
In bios USB configuration i only have this:
Legacy USB Support Enabled
XHCI Hand-off Enabled
USB Mass Storage Driver SupportEnabled
Port 60/64 Emulation Disabled

zoa023

Commendable
Mar 25, 2019
Legacy USB Support is what you want to turn off.
so it happend again maybe 2 times in 2 hours mouse disconnected and reconnected probably its about to die cause like i said i have it for 4 years or more idk, keyboard for now is working fine thank you for trying to help. Now im just wondering about Electric power that i read with my probe light on back panel of MOBO around USB-s and everything back there but tower is clean.