Question Help! Random pc slow down/freezing

Nov 16, 2020
I have a Ryzen 1600 Cpu and a 1050ti any they both worked like a charm up until recently. At random times when playing different games(doesn't matter the title happens in hard to run games and easy to run games) the game suddenly goes from buttery smooth to choppy almost frozen and it makes my pc stay this way even if I close the game until I shut it down. I also have no control over inputs in the game other then keyboard my mouse cursor is stuck at the middle of the screen and controller has the inputs going in random directions.

If anyone knows a way to fix this please let me know!

Nov 16, 2020
I have a Ryzen 1600 Cpu and a 1050ti any they both worked like a charm up until recently. At random times when playing different games(doesn't matter the title happens in hard to run games and easy to run games) the game suddenly goes from buttery smooth to choppy almost frozen and it makes my pc stay this way even if I close the game until I shut it down. I also have no control over inputs in the game other then keyboard my mouse cursor is stuck at the middle of the screen and controller has the inputs going in random directions.

If anyone knows a way to fix this please let me know!
The temps on the gpu and cpu are not bad either with both being in the 70ish Celsius