Help removing Zalman Z11 plus front panel

johndan102496

Honorable
Jun 23, 2012
I got this new case yesterday which is almost completely metric by screws and everything and today I tried removing the front panel to install a DVD drive but I have tried and tried pushing the pin latch things on the top but they are smashed looking and won't come off. I have gotten the 2 bottom ones undone that were round but not the other top 2 on both sides. Any idea's?

Solution
You may or not have figured it out by now, but on the bottom of the front panel, you can feel a slot that kind of feels likes it is made for a hand. You turn the case so the front faces up and you pull on the bottom as hard as you can. It should come off.

mace200200

Honorable
I had that problem once before, what i did was pull it out as much as a could then use pliers to push them together on the outside. Not sure if yours works the same way as that one so I hope this makes sense for ya.

FaTalxAmbition

Honorable
Oct 12, 2012
You may or not have figured it out by now, but on the bottom of the front panel, you can feel a slot that kind of feels likes it is made for a hand. You turn the case so the front faces up and you pull on the bottom as hard as you can. It should come off.

Solution