[SOLVED] Help repair usb flash drive please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2022
Has anyone seen a USB flash drive with just these components inside? That's all that was in the casing when i took it apart!
It's currently not working, only overheats when plugged in, has 16gb capacity.
Anyone have any clue how to fix these?

picture uploaded with imgur

Cheers

Mar 11, 2022
Into the trash, and replace.
what is the point of replying if that's your input? Can only imagine you'd be a lonely miserable eejit that spends his spare time on here responding to questions like this on yor spare time on a weekend lol, go make some friends outside of your basement kid.

DSzymborski

Titan
what is the point of replying if that's your input? Can only imagine you'd be a lonely miserable eejit that spends his spare time on here responding to questions like this on yor spare time on a weekend lol, go make some friends outside of your basement kid.

Sometimes, things can't be fixed and it's not worth the effort to. I'm quite sure this is one of those things. Don't ask questions if you're not prepared to hear answers you do not like.

And also, don't respond like that to anyone, ever. Many more of those and there won't be any.

USAFRet

Titan
Given your description, it does not look "repairable".
'not working'...'overheats'...

It had failed before you took it apart.

$4 to replace.

Mar 11, 2022
Sometimes, things can't be fixed and it's not worth the effort to. I'm quite sure this is one of those things. Don't ask questions if you're not prepared to hear answers you do not like.

And also, don't respond like that to anyone, ever. Many more of those and there won't be any.

or a normal way to respond would be; its not repairable, better off buying a new one. But I do forget you virgins are socially inept.

Status
Not open for further replies.