Question Help. RX 570 8GB getting 60-90 FPS, sometimes 90-120 FPS but only for a while.

Jun 11, 2019
Firstly I apologize for my bad English.

5 days ago I purchased an MSI RX 570 8GB Armor MK2 OC, replacing my R7 240. It was on sale for $170. When I tried to play Rainbow Six Siege, the settings are still on low, tried to play on the lowest settings I only got 90-120 FPS, and dropping to 80-90, back and forth. Then I maxed out the settings, the same thing happens again, sometimes I got 90-120 FPS, but the lowest is 60 FPS. It's weird that my old bottlenecked GPU can hold 50 FPS, but why can't my RX 570 can't.

Then I move on to my next game, Dying Light, on the medium settings I got fine FPS, but sometimes stutter. I don't know where is the problem, is it because of the Overclock (till today I don't change any of the Overclock settings from MSI afterburner). Or my cpu is not strong enough, but i checked that with my new GPU only produce 6% of a bottleneck. Or my Motherboard that not strong enough.

This is my Specs:
Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz
MSI RX 570 8GB ARMOR MK2 OC
1x 8GB DDR4 RAM

My Motherboard:
Asus H170 Pro Gaming

And I also have this strange artifact thing on my monitor, I don't know how to explain this. It seems like when looked at a lower angle, or when walking into my room, my monitor screen is creating a weird pattern. It creates a transitioning blurry-dim light, line from top to bottom of my monitor, but on the next of it, normal screen, not dim top to bottom, back and forth till the end of my monitor. But at a higher angle, the weird artifact is not visible. Is it because my DVI-D to VGA adapter? Because my monitor is not supporting HDMI or DVI, and it also from 2010, it is HP LV1561w. I have searched online and found no match on my problem. And no i don't have the checkerboard artifact. And msi detects my GPU too, i have it registered. Entered the date i bought it, and it's correct.

Any help will be appreciated :)

The VS series of power supplies are actually of very low/poor quality though. There have been few issues using this particular PSU model from Corsair before. Also, even though some of the gray label VS units have been updated and are a bit better than the older orange label units, though neither of them are really great.

Jun 11, 2019
The VS series of power supplies are actually of very low/poor quality though. There have been few issues using this particular PSU model from Corsair before. Also, even though some of the gray label VS units have been updated and are a bit better than the older orange label units, though neither of them are really great.
So are all my problems is from my PSU? And what do you think that causing a problem on my monitor? I used the R7 for 2 years and that problem is not happening, but when I changed to RX 570 that problem happens, but I don't think that my GPU is broken because when I looked at a closer/higher angle the weird artifact is gone.