[SOLVED] [Help] Ryzen 1600 4.0mhz

Cirices

Prominent
Aug 6, 2019
Hi. I've overclocked my Ryzen 1600 to 4.0mhz with stock voltage. I read that I need to do a stability system test for at least 30 minutes. So I made it with Aida64. At 100% of usage and max temps at 71° everything was fine. I thought i had a "golden chip". But after that I run Cinebench R20 and it crashed. Why it didn't crashed on Aida64? It was going at 100% for 30 minutes, and on Cinebench it crashed in seconds.
So I tried with 3.9mhz and everythings goes fine. I even realized with 4.0 the system booted just a bit slower.

But if someone can explain me why it didn't crashed running Aida64 but it did running Cinebench I will appreciate it.

Cirices

Prominent
Aug 6, 2019
Yes it’s not stable If anything crashes it. Point is you need to run 3.9 on realbench to test stability. Any overclock you do needs to be tested.

Thank you. Test stability with Aida64 is not good?

Do I have to monitor the test during 8 hours? Because at 4.0ghz Cinebench crashed and PC started to reboot and never ends it, so I'm scared if it crashed during the test, the pc start rebooting and maybe it can hit negatevely some component.