Help!!! Samsung TV not showing in Audio playback devices NO SOUND Win10

AMDynamic

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2016
I currently game on my 42" samsung TV for about 3 months. Its always been connected via hdmi and sound worked perfectly untill today.

Image has no issue showing on screen but there isnt any audio and its really bugging me.

I have tried going into playback devices and usually it shows as Samsungtbv hdmi etc but that option simply isnt there anymore, I tried right clicking to show "disconnected devices" and again the TV isnt showing.

how come my TV audio has stopped working? can anyone offer any advice

Solution
You didn't indicate you had updated the driver and then the problem started. Usually if you do and update or patch or install a new driver and the problem starts that is the issue. What is why it is always wise to do a restore point be fore you do such changes in case of this kind of issue. I'm glad you got it all fixed cheers!
You didn't indicate you had updated the driver and then the problem started. Usually if you do and update or patch or install a new driver and the problem starts that is the issue. What is why it is always wise to do a restore point be fore you do such changes in case of this kind of issue. I'm glad you got it all fixed cheers!

Solution