[SOLVED] Help Screw won't unscrew on HP Omen 15 ce019dx

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
One Screw refuses to unscrew, screwdriver worked fine for all the rest, but i swear that one won't budge, unknown if scripped, if it scripped, then i guess later on when i do purchase ram upgrade or m.2 upgrade for it, Then best for a Local PC shop to do that upgrade, as they probably have means of getting it open safely, and doing those upgrades properly

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
The Left Most middle screw on the HP Omen 15_ce019dx, all others came out fine, except that one. Not sure if it was star head or not, looked to be Philips to me, as was using a small Philips screw driver that i got with one of my External enclosures for small screws

Will try to find my needle nose pilers, and see if that works.

Wanted to open it for a simple reason of dust clean out for now, then later on ram upgrade to 16gbs, then m.2 upgrade and thats it in the future

Ordering a PC toolkit for birthday tomorrow, hopefully that will be of some help as well

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
I kind have to wait till it warms up 😔 My evil scientist lair will be in the back of my garage which is unfinsihed and unheated and all extra cash got diverted into the 8KW or solar panels we are having installed over the next few days.