[SOLVED] Help selecting a good PSU from these ?

Mahir Niloy

Prominent
Dec 16, 2021
Silverstone strider essential 600w

Corsair CV550

Antec vp550p

Thermaltake smart bx1 550w

Gigabyte p650b 650w

Antec cuprum strike csk 550w

Coolermaster mwe 550w(bronze one)

Before u guys tell me to get the cx550 no it is not available in my country.These are the ones available in my country that are with in my budget.i just need a psu that will last 2-3 years.I will only be playing on 1080p and will not overclock anything.

My specs are-
8gb ddr4 ram 2400hz,
Amd ryzen 3 3200g,
Asrock amd motherboard,
Amd 5600xt (can go for gtx1660ti too if it would be better for these power supply)

Solution
None of those listed seem to be of great quality.
Here is one list of quality tiers:

Look at the warranty. If it does not have a 7 to 10 year warranty I would look elsewhere.
A quality psu is a long term investment. A cheap psu can cause all sorts of hard to diagnose issues.

We all have a budget, but try to buy a quality psu in the 750w range for future gpu growth.
It will only use the power demanded of it, regardless of the max capability.
500w should be sufficient for either gpu.
For future reference, here is a handy chart of psu requirements:
http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page362.htm

Mahir Niloy

Prominent
Dec 16, 2021
Silverstone strider essential 600w

Corsair CV550

Antec vp550p

Thermaltake smart bx1 550w

Gigabyte p650b 650w

Antec cuprum strike csk 550w

Coolermaster mwe 550w(bronze one)

Before u guys tell me to get the cx550 no it is not available in my country.These are the ones available in my country that are with in my budget.i just need a psu that will last 2-3 years.I will only be playing on 1080p and will not overclock anything.

My specs are-
8gb ddr4 ram 2400hz,
Amd ryzen 3 3200g,
Asrock amd motherboard,
Amd 5600xt (can go for gtx1660ti too if it would be better for these power supply)

Look at the warranty. If it does not have a 7 to 10 year warranty I would look elsewhere.
A quality psu is a long term investment. A cheap psu can cause all sorts of hard to diagnose issues.

We all have a budget, but try to buy a quality psu in the 750w range for future gpu growth.

Solution

Mahir Niloy

Prominent
Dec 16, 2021
They are all awful. Link us to the website you're using.
I

Corsair CX550F RGB 550 Watt is in the b tier which is for mid range and it is available in my country for 70$.So it should be fine for my rx5600xt which also mid range right?But i do not know the difference between this rgb version and the normal rx550 which a lot of people have recommend me.

and i dont need to be future proof as i only will be using this pc for pc exclusive games like valorant and csgo.And i am sure this pc is more than enough for those.I already have a ps5 for AAA games.

I
Corsair CX550F RGB 550 Watt is in the b tier which is for mid range and it is available in my country for 70$.So it should be fine for my rx5600xt which also mid range right?But i do not know the difference between this rgb version and the normal rx550 which a lot of people have recommend me.

and i dont need to be future proof as i only will be using this pc for pc exclusive games like valorant and csgo.And i am sure this pc is more than enough for those.I already have a ps5 for AAA games.

Easily the best psu you've listed and arguably (according to the few stripdowns I've found) a better quality unit than either of the cwt or great wall original cx550's that have been recommended before.

Fine for a 6 core ryzen and a 5600xt imo - you should be peaking less than 350w max in any scenario with those components

Mahir Niloy

Prominent
Dec 16, 2021
Easily the best psu you've listed and arguably (according to the few stripdowns I've found) a better quality unit than either of the cwt or great wall original cx550's that have been recommended before.

Fine for a 6 core ryzen and a 5600xt imo - you should be peaking less than 350w max in any scenario with those components
Thanks i will be buying this then.