ALL the cards are almost the same. Just different AIB custom brand. The only difference is with the cooling for the PCB, dual fan vs single. And YES, these will play PUBG easily. Which CPU and PSU do you have ? Also, I think the ASUS model is having a slightly higher core clock speeds, including the boost.

Core frequency:1072/1150MHz

• Memory frequency:5400MHz

EDIT: Are you on 1080p ?

PSU.... Is it the best buy for this price?

That looks like some Generic low-end PSU to me. What's the exact make/brand of this unit ? But anyways, I won't recommend you to use this PSU to power up any of the GTX 750 Ti, regardless of whether it will wok or not.

Try to grab some other high quality 350-400 Watts PSU for the 750 ti. Also, your current CPU is kind of weak for this card, and it will create a bottleneck as well. But since you using a 1366x768 monitor screen, the performance impact won't be that much noticeable, at least when playing PUBG, depending on the game settings (low/medium/high), but I'm not fully sure.

I don't play this game, so I don't know how much graphic demanding it can be.

https://www.gpucheck.com/gpu/nvidia-geforce-gtx-750-ti/intel-core-i3-3210-3-20ghz/

Reactions: utkarsh5474

utkarsh5474

Commendable
May 18, 2019
That looks like some Generic low-end PSU to me. What's the exact make/brand of this unit ? But anyways, I won't recommend you to use this PSU to power up any of the GTX 750 Ti, regardless of whether it will wok or not.

Try to grab some other high quality 350-400 Watts PSU for the 750 ti. Also, your current CPU is kind of weak for this card, and it will create a bottleneck as well. But since you using a 1366x768 monitor screen, the performance impact won't be that much noticeable, at least when playing PUBG, depending on the game settings (low/medium/high), but I'm not fully sure.

I don't play this game, so I don't know how much graphic demanding it can be.

https://www.gpucheck.com/gpu/nvidia-geforce-gtx-750-ti/intel-core-i3-3210-3-20ghz/
Thank You Very Much! I will buy a new 450 Watt PSU! Thanks for your time!