Help selecting PC for a friend please!

mrsmithjr

Honorable
Aug 17, 2017
Hello, my friend has asked me to help him in selecting a pc, his main use for the pc will be gaming but his budget is quite small, £400-500. He has told me that he is not interested in building it himself and wants a pre-built system. If you can make some recommendations that would be great thanks...

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Does the budget also include the cost of an Operating System, Monitor, Peripheral devices etc?

If not you'll struggle getting anything that decent for that budget, or at the very least, you'll have to opt for older tech.

Newer tech best value for performance at a low end price range would likely be a G4560 / 1050Ti build.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyberpower-Contender-1050Ti-Gaming-PC/dp/B06XPNDQLD/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503001045&sr=8-1&keywords=g4560%2Bgtx%2B1050ti&th=1

You could go even lower, but you'd then need to clarify what kind of gaming performance you want.

mrsmithjr

Honorable
Aug 17, 2017
He already has the monitor and peripheral devices, its just the system he wants, he'll need the OS as well yeah. In terms of gaming performance euro truck 2 is pretty much the only game he plays so something that can run that smoothly...