Nov 18, 2018
Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
2x Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz
Kingston A400 240GB SSD
Phanteks Eclipse P300
Fractal Design Integra 750W Bronze

Built this pc specifically to get rid of these kinds of issues but it now seems to be worse than ever and I'm already starting to regret the upgrade. No clue as to whats going on here, haven't changed anything in bios apart from setting memory D.O.C.P profile. Also tried running with it on auto (stock values). But it didn't make a difference. Also seems like I can't monitor the CPU properly in any application but Ryzen Master (tried CPU-Z, hwmonitor,speccy, hwinfo, aida64) Only aida64 shows core temp but it seems to be off when comparing to ryzen master. And I can't seem to locate individual core temps in anywhere. Clock speeds are also off in every application except ryzen master. Task manager and aida64 shows constant 4ghz clocks while ryzen master is showing the fluctuating/sleeping cores. Ran AIDA64 stability test with the latest version and all cores boosted up to 3960mhz at most while maxing at 75-76c (only ran it for like 5 minutes). Idle temps are hovering between 34-50c according to ryzen master wile voltage goes between 1.3-1.45.

Now as I said I upgraded my build to get rid of stutters in csgo, while I seem to get higher FPS on average the stutters have become way worse. I thought this was due to throttling at first because all of a sudden ingame everything started running super slow but now I'm not so sure anymore after reading abit about how the ryzen chips behave. Anyway while playing csgo the temp goes between 50-60c mostly but core speeds seem to be pretty low and not stable. The fastest core went between 3.5-3ghz while the 2nd fastest were down in the 2.xghz range.

To clarify I do have the latest BIOS update/windows updates/nvidia drivers and chipset drivers.

Last edited: