[Help] Should I buy the A8N-SLI ?

Okay, after months of waiting for a non-SLI nForce4 Asus alternative, their
gameplan worked. I've pretty much settled on an A8N-SLI motherboard. Just
haven't decided if I want the Deluxe or non-Deluxe model.

What should I know about this motherboard? What known issues does it have?
Are there multiple revisions of it, and if so, which one am I looking for?

Zorglub38

JY a écrit :
> Okay, after months of waiting for a non-SLI nForce4 Asus alternative, their
> gameplan worked. I've pretty much settled on an A8N-SLI motherboard. Just
> haven't decided if I want the Deluxe or non-Deluxe model.
>
> What should I know about this motherboard? What known issues does it have?
> Are there multiple revisions of it, and if so, which one am I looking for?

A bought this card 15 days ago with corsair 3200XL (twinx1024), Maxtor
Diamondmax10 300 go and AMD 64 3200+ winchester (OC at 2200 mhz) and it
works perfectly. I flash bios with 1004 version.

The only problem is the noise of chipset fan. I put a zalman's fanmate
on it and reduce rotation (5000) and no ore noise !

Other problem if you have ATA HD connect, you must disconnect it to
install 1st time system on SATA disk.

Zorglub38