[SOLVED] Help stuttering games..

Nov 7, 2018
I have stuttering problems when i play games like Assassins creed Origins , PUBG , For honor… i have a 60hz monitor with 16ms of response time , if i buy an 144hz monitor with "1ms g2g" stuttering problem stop?

PC specs:
CPU: I7 7700K 4.5 ghz OC
Ram: 2x8 DDR4 hiperX fury 3000mhz
GPU: GTX 1070 AORUS rev 1.
PSU:620w Seasonic
Mobo: MSI Z270 A-PRO
HDD:Seagate 1TB
SSD: Samsung pro 840 128gb

Solution

16ms is the refresh rate of 60Hz so are you sure your monitor has also a 16ms response time?Because I think this would be pretty impossible unless it's a really really ancient monitor.

Also g2g means grey to grey and you won't be having anything grey on your monitor very often,response times for color are often quite higher but those are the important numbers if you are sensitive to it.

Also stuttering could come from anything,often the games themselves have coding problems that cause stutter on random systems.

TerryLaze

Polypheme
BANNED

16ms is the refresh rate of 60Hz so are you sure your monitor has also a 16ms response time?Because I think this would be pretty impossible unless it's a really really ancient monitor.

Also g2g means grey to grey and you won't be having anything grey on your monitor very often,response times for color are often quite higher but those are the important numbers if you are sensitive to it.

Also stuttering could come from anything,often the games themselves have coding problems that cause stutter on random systems.

Solution