[SOLVED] HELP (stuttering in every game w/ video)

Aug 11, 2020
https://streamable.com/wfu1hh

it happens in any "heavy" game, every time, disk close to 0%.
1060 6g, i5 8400, 16g ram.

most part of the video the fps stays around 50, but it doesnt feel like, I think the reason is related to the variation... Im noob at hardware.

Games where it happens: horizon zero dawn, the witcher 3, black desert online, watch dogs 2. (open world heavy games)
where it doesnt happen: fortnite, valorant, overwatch, paladins.

Some people said me it could me energy or disk.

Last edited:
Solution
You should mention the make and model of your monitor and it's resolution. I'd try and tone down the details a little to see if FPS can be brought to a constant 60FPS. I'd see if the motherbaord you're on is pending a BIOS update and see if using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstalling them with the latest from Nvidia's support site helps the issue. Install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Make and model of your PSU?

Lutfij

Titan
You should mention the make and model of your monitor and it's resolution. I'd try and tone down the details a little to see if FPS can be brought to a constant 60FPS. I'd see if the motherbaord you're on is pending a BIOS update and see if using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstalling them with the latest from Nvidia's support site helps the issue. Install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Make and model of your PSU?

Reactions: dawodks
Solution
Aug 11, 2020
First of all thank you for answering :)
PSU: p650b (650w)
HD: toshiba 1tb sata III 3.5" 7200rpm
motherboard: b360 and idk if the BIOS is updated (dont know how to do it) [I have this PC for about 1.5 years]
monitor: S19C301F (1366x768 60hz)

I update gpu drivers with nvidia geforce experience, I did not uninstalled any driver.

TRENDING THREADS