[SOLVED] Help support Asus Maximus XI formula

Jan 27, 2019
Hi reader/helper

it is first time i build my pc, all is set to fabric conditions. So as in the picture showing, is it all good or is it something that is defect?

i put my asus strix 1080 ti into the motherboard aswell

" vga card is not supported by UEFI driver " i install asus strix 1080 ti
what does that mean " vga card is not supported by UEFI driver " ?

just weird why my asus maximus XI new edition not support my GPU or my GPU support my motherboard UEFI
just wondering, i did not update the drivers or bios yet, as i said i am in the start fase. Is my motherboard broken or GPU?

https://imgur.com/a/6fkWRlP

Solution
No, don't worry. As I said, it was just a BIOS adjustment, for a better communication between card and BIOS. The BIOS automatically detects if old, or new version of graphics card and makes the adjustments accordingly.
Jan 27, 2019

i just wondering why i have " vga card is not supported by UEFI driver " i dont understand the meaning of it, why should it not support it, and which part component is not supporting it, the motherboard or my GPU?

and i have another conspiration theori, can the pins on graphic been damaged when i plok the device inside the motherboard PCI sections? or is it just an paranoid question :D

Jan 27, 2019

has it any effect while gaming? or processing it?

how can it be solve why is my asus strix 1080 ti older than the new tech motherboard asus maximus XI. you think it is the software update driver i need? i mean should i just install windows and an a new bios update to processed it away or solve it, so i can handle UEFI?

thanks for your help i am really scared (first time builder) on high end components

Jan 27, 2019

Thanks man i went to the bios F2, i checked everything. cpu, ram and etc was written on the bios and i checked the bios for my graphic card it support UEFI but as you said it is because i need the GPU bios, windows or update bios if just showed me 0x00002 numbers on the UEFI GPU i show you later..

anyway i discard the change and exit and reboot again the power and american megatrends not showing anymore, just the logo of asus and f2 for bios

Jan 27, 2019
My friend just confirm that reason

the VGA card does not support uefi new technoligy or the new feature that motherboard has
because the motherboards is designed with new technology with uefi

my graphic cards does not have it since the 1080 ti i like 2 years old
it is just an extra featuring that has improved which the GPU does not have that yet
because of my motherboard is new designed uefi and improvement.

my gpu have uefi but does not comes with the new featuring which my new motherboard offer
i went to the bios and check all installations
the gpu was written there, aswell the voltage, ram, cpu and ssd
so it is all good
it is just needed a OS system and bios update and driver updates
as people said it is just an information it is not a error
it might be chance that the 20 series GPU support further new feature for UEFI