[SOLVED] HELP! system wont post after ram upgrade

Nov 8, 2020
I upgraded my ram, system posted like normal but I noticed a dim RGB was flickering so I decided to reinstall it then I turned it back on and system wont post. I tried resetting the cmos and changing back to old ram but system won't post. Motherboard LED indicate VGA problem or a boot problem (I used my system with these leds on before and still posted with no problem) System turns on but doesn't display monitor output.

Solution
Try pulling it all apart. Remove the memory, graphics card and all connections from the PSU to the motherboard. Remove the CMOS battery. Flip the PSU switch off on the back of the PSU and unplug it from the wall. Press the case power button for about two minutes continuously. Reinstall the cables and hardware, reinstall the CMOS battery and graphics card, restore power and see what shakes out.
Try pulling it all apart. Remove the memory, graphics card and all connections from the PSU to the motherboard. Remove the CMOS battery. Flip the PSU switch off on the back of the PSU and unplug it from the wall. Press the case power button for about two minutes continuously. Reinstall the cables and hardware, reinstall the CMOS battery and graphics card, restore power and see what shakes out.

Solution