Question Help to choose a good power supply

Mar 1, 2019
Please let me know What is the best selection among the following power supplies

1. Corsair CX650M 80+ Bronze
  2. SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze
  3. FSP Hydro 600W 80+ Bronze
  4. Gigabyte G750H 700W 80+ Gold
  5. Cooler Master MasterWatt 750W 80+ Bronze

In my country I have very limited choices..So I want to know what is best among the above list of power supplies..Rank it top to bottom if you can

My other system specs are Core i5-4590, MSI Armor RX 570 4G, 2xHDD

Last edited:

Skwere

Prominent
Feb 27, 2019
If i would pick one without a concern for the price i would just get the highest rated psu with the right amount of power that i need and is modular. It doesnt need to be modular. If you do have a concern for the price just buy the cheapest one with 80+ bronze rating if not possible just make sure it is 80+. But i would avoid the fsp one because you should buy parts from trusted and reputable brands and I do not know it. If you are worried if the power supply does not have enough power use pcpartpicker.com and put all your parts in there and they will give you the total amounts of watts you need.

Mar 1, 2019
What do you recommend from the
If i would pick one without a concern for the price i would just get the highest rated psu with the right amount of power that i need and is modular. It doesnt need to be modular. If you do have a concern for the price just buy the cheapest one with 80+ bronze rating if not possible just make sure it is 80+. But i would avoid the fsp one because you should buy parts from trusted and reputable brands and I do not know it. If you are worried if the power supply does not have enough power use pcpartpicker.com and put all your parts in there and they will give you the total amounts of watts you need.
What do you recommend from the above Power supply unit for long lasting usage of the components and get the best outta the PC

Skwere

Prominent
Feb 27, 2019
What do you recommend from the
What do you recommend from the above Power supply unit for long lasting usage of the components and get the best outta the PC
Power supplies dont give performance but i would choose the cx650m but the seasonic s12ii is also good (the one im going to buy since i only need 500w and is cheaper), they are also both modular. Both are reputable and i think will last long. Cooler master masterwatt is fine but i just dont like it for some reason.
I will avoid:

1. Gigabyte since i saw bad reviews saying it was garbage and all reviews said theirs broke.
  2. Fsp hydro because it is an unknown brand

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
Power supplies dont give performance but i would choose the cx650m but the seasonic s12ii is also good (the one im going to buy since i only need 500w and is cheaper), they are also both modular. Both are reputable and i think will last long. Cooler master masterwatt is fine but i just dont like it for some reason.
I will avoid:

1. Gigabyte since i saw bad reviews saying it was garbage and all reviews said theirs broke.
  2. Fsp hydro because it is an unknown brand
But that Thermaltake PSU belongs to Tier 4 which is not recommend for gaming ?