[SOLVED] Help to connect audio jack with computer

Sep 24, 2020
Hi all I m using motherboard supports
Realtek 662 3xAudio Jacks for 6 channel HD Audio . It has pink,green and blue pins. I need to connect my Logitech z906 with that. I am trying to connect them with 6 channel output wire comes from Logitech like green,orange,black. When I connect with computer that 3 pins realtek audio manager asking me which is front,rear and center. I don't know how to connect and colors coding.please help me

Solution
Realtek 662 3xAudio Jacks for 6 channel HD Audio . It has pink,green and blue pins. I need to connect my Logitech z906 with that. I am trying to connect them with 6 channel output wire comes from Logitech like green,orange,black. When I connect with computer that 3 pins realtek audio manager asking me which is front,rear and center. I don't know how to connect and colors coding.please help me

When it asks you what jacks is what just put in the correct settings. The manual to your speakers would have the information as to what wires or what, they may even be marked right on the speakers.
Sep 24, 2020

When it asks you what jacks is what just put in the correct settings. The manual to your speakers would have the information as to what wires or what, they may even be marked right on the speakers.

Solution