[SOLVED] Help to install or upgrade to a new version of bios (GA-A320M-S2H V2)

PhantomSoulless

Prominent
Jun 20, 2020
Good afternoon, I am new and looking for information I have come across this forum and I hope you can give me a cable.

Currently I use a GA-A320M-S2H V2 (With BIOS version F40), but since my brother wanted to put the Ryzen Master to "OC" the processor that is a Ryzen 5 2400G, there was a time that I threw the error East:

"ROM image is not loaded"

"ROM image update denied"

https://ibb.co/y4tNy5m

It stopped magically appearing to me after a few weeks, I had to restart the pc because a lot of times it didn't catch the motherboard.

After a few days it was starting normal, as always, but today a blue screen appeared that said that the problem was something related to the process: Gdrv.sys

(I couldn't take a photo of the blue screen because the screen disappeared at 100% and it was quite fast).

After shutting down, turning on and restarting, the blue screen has not returned.

I would like to make those errors disappear, that is, or update my BIOS to a new version, or re-install to it (BIOS F40) if possible, since soon, I will buy a ryzen 5 3600.

(Yes, I have given a password to my windows user and I have made a new user to my brother making him ask for a password to run things as administrator or install programs, I hope he does not know how to access the bios xd).

My PC:

CPU -> Ryzen 5 2400G

RAM: 2x8GB at 2993MHz (Corsair revenge RGB PRO)

Mother Board: GA-A320M-S2H V2

GPU -> RX 580 8GB VRAM.

PSU -> Seasonic Focus 550w GOLD.

Thank you!

TRENDING THREADS