Help, Total Chaos

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RayBayK

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2010
hello, i have aproblem that has been killing me for like 2 months, it is a prob that happens when i play an online game called shaiya, ok so the problem is after 3-10 mins of playing the game the screen or the monitor of my laptop turns white and then i cant even do nothing it turns all white just like fading, i used to play this game on the same laptop that the problem is happening on for 1 and a half year, idk what is the prob or the cause, i tred doing everything but it never works, i even reinstalled windows
so plz some 1 help me, my pc is dell inspiron 1525, and as i said i never had this problem before, i tried running the game on lowest specs didnt work for me

i am running windows xp sp3

laptop specs:

Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Display Memory: 256.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7250 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 1014MB RAM

plz help

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
I thought you said it was a laptop? A can of compressed air blown into the air vent while the computer is off should be sufficient. Opening electronic devices typically void the warranty. I don't know if you have warranty but still.

Also, if you open it then you give the person that you might get to fix it an out. They can blame you for the computer being broken and they might also get hung up on whatever possible problems that might arise from opening the case instead of looking for the original problem.

Just sayin, sometimes it is best to leave it closed.