Question HELP!! TUF FX505DY laptop hardware problems

Jan 2, 2022
Hello, i need help with my laptop problem..
It has two problems..

1. Suddenly turn off and then boot up again like doing restart, but doesn't shutdown while doing full power for some game.. (Not all) already check on event viewer. probably kernel power

2. Same like above.. But the different is wont turn on even using plug in power.. The backlight keyboard all yellow and white (mixed not blink too)... I must plug out the cable battery to fix this temporary

Can anyone know the core problem?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you're able to power up the laptop successfully, you might want to get into BIOS and take note of the BIOS version. Cross reference the support site on Asus for your laptop and see if your have any BIOS updates pending. Next, what OS are you working with? If Windows 10, what version(not edition) are you working with? As for your laptop, does the internal battery seem swollen to you(provided you opened it up to inspect) or do you find issues with the laptop providing battery backup?

Jan 2, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you're able to power up the laptop successfully, you might want to get into BIOS and take note of the BIOS version. Cross reference the support site on Asus for your laptop and see if your have any BIOS updates pending. Next, what OS are you working with? If Windows 10, what version(not edition) are you working with? As for your laptop, does the internal battery seem swollen to you(provided you opened it up to inspect) or do you find issues with the laptop providing battery backup?

Sorry for long reply..
-The bios is up todate version 315 from official site.
-windows version i using is windows 10 enterprise.
  • im still using it for productivity and games.. It will full power every im using the laptop..
  • for the battery i thinks its fine doesnt change the shape or pregnant look like..

Jan 2, 2022
Sorry for long reply..
-The bios is up todate version 315 from official site.
-windows version i using is windows 10 enterprise.
  • im still using it for productivity and games.. It will full power every im using the laptop..
  • for the battery i thinks its fine doesnt change the shape or pregnant look like..
even the battery not connected.. still same

TRENDING THREADS