Help urgently please nvidia gegabyte 1050 ti low profile fan stopped working

Jun 24, 2018
I have Nvidia GeForce gegabyte 1050 ti 4G low profile.
When i start my machine the graphic card fan does not move or spin, i try to spin it with my fingers and spin fine but doesn't want to continue spinning, i reinstall the nvidia driver and still not spinning, i installed msi afterburn and set the fan speed to 100% and still not spinning. I also lunched a game and in the monitor the temperature reached 75 C and getting higher , i had to close the game cause i felt worried about it even that the fan doesn't want to spin.. The graphic card is working fine but i don't know what happened to make the fan stopped working
Please help!

Am using windows 10 64bit
dell i5
 8g of ram

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador

Uninstall both of them programs, then reboot and see if the fan starts when it warms up (some cards wont turn the fan on until 60;c

Jun 24, 2018
I just did Uninstalled both of them and restarted the machine but still not working!!
I don't really know what happened, it was working before but i don't know now why it stopped

Jun 24, 2018
I also unplugged it and plugged it many times to check if there is a problem in the connectors but still nothing, I also checked the 3 pins cable of the fan and its also plugged in